Returns & Exchange Policy
We make all effort to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their purchase. However, should you be unhappy with the purchase, returns can be accepted with the following terms and conditions:
- All returns must be notified to us by email within 24 hours of delivery at email@example.com. If approved, a confirmation email will be sent with instructions on how and when to send the units. Items sent back to us without requesting a return by email will not be accepted.
- The product must be returned to The Attic Warehouse in Al Quoz within 3 days from the date of delivery/collection.
- The cost of return must be borne by the customer.
- The product must be received back in the same condition that it was received by the customer, unused and in original packaging, along with the proof of purchase. We cannot accept pieces back that have been damaged in transit or by misuse, or show signs of wear. If you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt.
- Please note that we do not provide refunds. Only one-time exchange or Store Credit will be provided.
- Bulk Orders (or part thereof), Pre-ordered, Assembled or Custom-made items cannot be returned.
- Products cannot be returned citing a difference in size expectations. It is the customer's responsibility to verify the size/dimensions before proceeding with the purchase.
- The frame construction is covered under the returns/exchange terms, however, all upholstery and natural weaves do not qualify as claims for returns/exchange.
- The Attic will not accept any responsibility or any claims of damages once items have been delivered/collected and signed by the customer. Please check the delivered item(s) carefully before signing the delivery note. Any defective product must be reported at the time of delivery. Please do not accept delivery for these items. If any faults are found at the time of delivery, you may contact us via Whatsapp / Tel : 056-5069998.
- The following features, which are to be considered natural and not indicative of a lack of quality of the goods or a “manufacturing defect”, will not be accepted as reasons for return:
- Variations in finish, grain, casting, symmetry and detailing of products
- Normal "Wear & Tear" after usage / delivery
- Slight alterations in colour, texture and structure among different parts of natural materials used throughout for the same product
- Slight alterations in the grain and structure of the wood or presence of natural spots
- Appearance alterations in natural products
- Alterations in colour of products or their parts under exposure to direct sunlight
- Any other "Characteristics" or unevenness in finishing of products due to the nature of raw materials used
To return your product, you should send it to our warehouse in Al Quoz within 3 days of delivery / collection. If the company is requested to organize the return shipping, the shipping cost would be quoted and charged as per weight and volume of each product and location.
Instead of an outright return, you may do a one-time exchange of your product for another product from our store. Terms and Conditions remain the same as specified above for "Returns". Initial shipping charges (AED 75, or special rates provided for "Restricted Areas") and, if applicable, shipping charges for delivery of the exchanged product will be deducted while arriving at the balance available to you. If the price of the new product is less than that of your original purchase, the differential will be available to you as Store Credit. Please mention that you would like to exercise this option while emailing us.
Once your returned products are received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If approved, you will be issued Store Credit equivalent to the original order value, less cost of initial shipping (applicable where item was delivered by us, @ AED 75 or special rates provided for "Restricted Areas") and cost of return shipping (if applicable).
In case of defective products, we reserve the right to check for defects and will try to repair or replace the defective product. If there is no stock available at the time, you will be issued Store Credit equivalent to the original order value.
The Store Credit is valid for 6 months from the date of issue, and can be redeemed for purchase of goods from The Attic. Please contact us when you would like to utilize the credit to make a purchase, as it will have to be processed offline, and cannot be done through the website.
We honor requests for order cancellation prior to delivery, as per the following terms and conditions:
1. Orders cancelled 2 days after date of purchase shall be subject to a re-stocking fee of 10% of the total bill amount, and Store Credit will be issued for the balance.
2. For orders cancelled within the first 2 days of date of purchase, Store Credit will be issued for the full amount.
3. Orders older than 2 weeks cannot be canceled.
4. Bulk orders (or part thereof), Pre-orders and Custom orders cannot be cancelled.